A few reminders to help you throughout your tenancy:
For non-emergency maintenance requests you can submit:
– Through the tenant portal
– By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
– By calling our main number at 503-777-0788. Although we do prefer those non-emergency requests come in writing
For emergency maintenance requests call our office 24×7 at 503-777-0788. If after 5pm, select option 1. If the oncall staff does not pick up, leave a voicemail; someone will respond shortly.
– Rent is due by end-of-day on the 5th of the month. A late fee will be assessed if not received by that time. It is important to note that it must be, “received” by that date; not just “post marked.”
– There here are several options for paying rent:
— Through the tenant portal (if you have a checking account)
— At your local 7/11 (call to ask us how)
— Check or money order (via mail or hand delivery to our office)
If you ever have a question about your account (e.g., did we receive a payment, how much do you owe, etc.), first check out your account through the tenant portal. If you don’t yet have access to the portal, reach out to our office.
What to do if you are locked out of your home?
If you are locked out of your home (lost key, locked yourself out, etc.) this falls in the realm of tenant responsibility. You’ll have to Google the nearest locksmith. Portland Homes does not make emergency calls for lockouts or lost