We are committed to providing excellent, ongoing, responsive service to tenants. For more information about why our tenant experience is the best around, please visit our blog.
Application Process Overview
1. Look through our available listings to find a place you’d like to call home.
2. Visit the neighborhood.
3. Schedule an in-person showing (required before we process applications).
4. Submit an application.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must complete an application and submit a $45 fee.
5. We aim to notify you of the decision within 48 hours.
Portland Homes & Commercial Properties provides equal-opportunity housing. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, familial status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or source of income.
More information on the application process is available here. If you have any questions after reading this information, please don’t hesitate to call us at (503) 777-0788.
Existing Tenant Portal
Through the tenant portal, tenants can easily and securely do the following:
- Make a one-time payment or set up an automatic payment (Rent is due by the 5th of the month.)
- Submit a maintenance request
- View your account ledger
- View and download shared documents or a copy of your lease
- View tenant liability insurance coverage
- Manage account settings
If you don’t yet have your log-in information or have any questions about accessing or using the portal, please contact us at ReceptionDesk@PortlandHomesLLC.com or (503) 777-0788.
For helpful tips and reminders for new and existing tenants, please visit our blog.