Welcome to our tenant portal. Login and as a tenant you have an easy and secure way to:
The Portal provides our tenants an easy and secure way to:
- Make a One-Time Payment or Set Up an Auto Payment
- View Account Ledger
- Submit a Maintenance Request
- View and Download Shared Documents
- View and Download Your Lease
- View Tenant Liability Insurance Coverage
- Manage Account Setting
Portal Overview: https://www.appfolio.com/help/online-portal-overview
If you don’t yet have your sign-on information OR you have any questions with accessing or using the Portal, you can send an email to reception email@example.com, or call 503-777-0788.
Things to keep in mind:
E-Check (through the PH&C tenant Portal)
Paying by E-Check is free and easy. All you need is access to the tenant portal, and a checking account.
For those that like to collect those travel miles, or award points, you can also pay rent by credit card. Simply access the tenant portal, and select the option to pay by credit card.
At 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express
Just another great option when you are on the move, and have cash in hand. Stop in at any 7-Eleven or Ace with a Cash Express. Each transaction costs $3.99. For more information, and instructions on how this works HERE
Mail, or in Person
4127 SE Harrison
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Submitting Maintenance Requests
There are three ways to submit maintenance requests for non-emergency issues:
1. Through the tenant portal. When in the tenant portal, besides being able to provide complete written detail, you can also attach pictures. The tenant portal can be accesed both from a desktop computer, and mobile devices.
2. Phone: 503-777-0788
3. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours Emergency Maintenance
Note – if you have a medical emergency, fire, or require the police – call 911
For urgent after hours needs pertaining to your rental unit, Call 503-777-0788, select option 2. You will be connected with PH&C staff on call. If they are not immediately available, please leave a detailed message including your name, unit address, telephone number, and nature of the problem. Someone from the Portland Homes team will return your call as soon as possible.