Below are a few reminders to help you throughout your tenancy.
Note: If you have a medical emergency, there is a fire, or you require the police, call 911.
There are three options for submitting non-emergency maintenance requests:
- Through the tenant portal (preferred, because you can provide written detail and attach pictures)
- By sending an email to Maintenance@PortlandHomesLLC.com
- By calling our main number at (503) 777-0788
For emergency maintenance requests, call our office 24/7 at (503) 777-0788. After 5 p.m., select option 1. If the on-call staff does not pick up, leave a voicemail; someone will respond shortly.
Rent is due by the end of the day on the 5th of each month. A late fee will be assessed if not received by that time. It is important to note that it must be received by that date, not just postmarked.
There are several options for paying rent:
- Through the tenant portal (FAQ)
- At your local 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express (Call to ask us how.)
- Via check or money order, which you can mail or hand deliver to our office
If you ever have a question about your account (e.g., whether we received a payment, how much you owe, etc.), first check out your account through the tenant portal. If you don’t yet have access to the portal, reach out to our office.
Lockouts and Lost Keys
If you get locked out of your home because you lost your key, locked yourself out, etc., this falls in the realm of tenant responsibility. You’ll have to Google the nearest locksmith. Portland Homes does not make emergency calls for lockouts or lost keys.
Thank you for renting from us—we wish you a happy and successful tenancy!